Geomagic Wrap delivers the industry’s most powerful toolbox to transform 3D scan data and imported files into 3D models for immediate use downstream. From engineering to entertainment, art to archaeology and manufacturing to museums, people from every walk of life are effortlessly reverse engineering perfect 3D models from scan data and 3D files using Geomagic Wrap.
Scan it, mesh it, surface it. In minutes.
Wrap Key Features
Comprehensive point cloud and and mesh editors
- Point cloud editing and fast creation of accurate mesh models based on the 3D scan data
- Mesh editing tools for hole filling, smoothing, patching and water tight model creation
- Basic angular, linear and radial dimensions for fast analyse of 3D scan mesh
Powerful exact surfacing for high-quality 3D models
- Precise surfacing of the model into NURBS using the easy and comprehensive Exact Surfacing interface
- Extensive Exact Surfacing tools give more control over your surface quality and layout, and allows for total control over NURBS patch layout, surface quality, and continuity
Unroll cylindrical geometry to planar space
- Complex cylindrically-wrapped geometry can now be flattened for better analysis in planar space
- Extract design intent from rotating equipment, unroll products of cylindrical cross section
Trapped volume engraving
- The new “Entrapped” feature of engrave can add alphanumeric and DFX-based labels underneath the surface of a part.
- The Trapped engraving can be filled with support material or a secondary part material during printing providing high contrast for greater visibility
Geomagic Wrap 2017 new features
Geomagic Wrap –
Geomagic Wrap –
Automated mesh repair with Mesh Doctor
Videos courtesy of 3D Systems Inc
Geomagic Wrap 2017 New Features (PDF)
Geomagic Wrap System Requirements (JPG)
Geomagic Wrap Training (Link)
Contact us for your 30 days trial software today.